13 August 2010

Trails and Subway Art

I ran into the blog Tatertots and Jello and found the coolest post on Subway Art.  I heart Subway art.  I didn't know it, but I have been using it in my work for quite sometime now.  Anyhowzit, I was inspired to make this in CS4.  These are all the trails Brian and I have done over the years.  If you know us, you know that we love running/biking trails.  We have also done some bigs hikes like the Grand Canyon and Pikes Peak.  Since we live in Milwaukee and all the trails are currently under water from the floods and since our hearts are still on the trails in AZ and CO, I wanted to pay homage to all the places we love.  I had it printed at Sam's Club and am picking it up tomorrow.  I can't wait to frame it and hang it in my living room!!!

1 comment:

Leave us some love!!!