Last year, around this time I made a list of things I wanted to do, both personal and craft projects. I have not looked at the list for a LONG time so I thought I would go through it and see how I did on my listicle.
5. Civil War quilt for Mom. She loves Americana, I have tons of Civil War fabric. Seems to be the logical thing to do. I did not finish this one, but I made her a sweet Tree of Life quilted wall-hanging.
6. April's quilt entitled "Lady Madonna" by Abby Lane Quilts. Pattern and fabric in hand. Time to follow. I did not finish this one but I did make her an even better quilt. Please see Big Boss.
9. Christmas scrapbook. Today I got all the pix edited and filed. Now I just have to print and glue.
11. Write letters to all of the people in my life, past and present that I love. You know those people you meet that you just, you know, LOVE? Those special peep's you are certain you knew in another life? I also have a running list of those people. I really do love listicles. I also love adding "isticles" to anything with a "st". It just makes me laugh. I did not write letters. I actually told two of those people on my list how much I love them! I think that's even better than a letter!
13. Make a patchwork bag for Apypoo. This one'll be easy. Hopefully. It was her Birthday purse!
14. Felty robot for Konrad. Again, fabric/pattern in hand. Now all I need is time and maybe two more hands. Nope. Didn't have time!
15. Grow two, maybe three more hands. Still working on this one. No, I don't mean baby hands either:)
17. Make felty picnic set for kiddies. They will love it! This one can be copied and pasted onto my 2011 list, especially cuz the kidz are getting a kitchen when we move into our house in AZ. Yup. It shall be done!
Let's not even mention all the really cool things that i did/made in 2010 that were not on my ORIGINAL LIST. I can be spontaneous. I am still trying to make a list for 2011 and I'm sure it will be most excellent!