08 May 2011

Plans!


We will be having a Baby Wayne, as opposed to a baby Doris coming October.  Finding out the sex of a child is AWESOME, especially when it comes to making a list of all the cute things I am going to make him and how I am gonna decorate his room.  First thing I did?  Ordered the cutest fabric EVER!  Check it.   Except that I am going to use some green and I did not get the polka dots.  Polka dots are pretty feminine so I am going to find some more masculine patterns to go with it.  But the bikes?  YES.  I really wanted to find some cute robots and things, but I just loved this Michael Miller fabric.  The quilt I am going to make is this one from JayBird quilts.  It is called Unwind, which I bought months ago.  I thought it would be cute for any Doris or Styles!  Since I don't know where I will be bringing the little darling home to, that is as far as I have gotten.  I am considering making him a blessing outfit, but I also kind of want him to wear the outfit Rad and Roo have worn. I don't know.  I will figure it out when I get settled in AZ!  Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. I love that fabric! MIcheal Miller really has the best boy options for fabric. But I think that there are more cute boy options all the time! When Avery was born there was nothing good. Im so excited to see what you make!! And super excited to add another boy to the group!! You make good boys.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!!!