18 June 2010

Etsy Stuff

I have had a coupla people that want my Mesa Temple prints and to make life easier (and to maybe cash in on my genius) I have added the prints to my esty site.  As you will see, I don't have much to sell.  Here's my thing: I don't want to have a job.  I work my butt off taking care of Yahoo # 1 and 2 so the time I have to create and make schtuff is limited.  I don't want to have deadlines and customers.  That being said, I am willing to sell my genius on etsy on a limited basis (please, please please note my sarcasm).
Here is what you can buy!  Or you can go to my esty shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/eckleinman
I am selling the print for $30.00 plus shipping, which is about $6.00  I will also do custom words, but you will have to pay me $5.00 extra.  Come on, you can afford it! If you want to order one you can message me at my esty shop.  All the details are there, so I won't repeat myself here.  Okay, yes I will.  There are to color-ways as seen above.  There are also two layouts: verticle and horizontal, both 16x20".  You can pick which color-way and which layout. 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!!!