03 August 2011

for all yuz quilters out there

I have been thinking about making this for a long time.  You know, all those bumper stickers that have a reference to a hobby that you have to have a knowledge of to actually "get"?  For example, knitters have one that says "I do it in public".  Excellent, but I'm not part of that club.  This is ours.  Quilters.  Our exclusive club.  Again, this one is going up in my work room.  I am obsessing over houndstooth right now.  I dream in houndstooth.  No lie.  It is an 8x10 and if you would like a copy of it, gimme your email and it's yours.  I wish I were smart enough to make a download for yuz, but I am not smart enough.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Email me one. And I pinned it. Hope you dont mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also pinned this and would love a copy!! It's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned it...and I love it! Can you send me one?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!!!